The Internet provides every organization with the greatest challenges, and the greatest opportunities, since the onset of electronic communication. Jonathan and Erik Bernstein, along with a number of their on-call consultants, have extensive experience using the Internet to prevent or mitigate damage from potential or actual crises.
Internet-centered services include:
- Custom strategies to protect and enhance your online reputation.
- Creating “dark” websites that are hidden from public view but ready to be launched when/if a crisis actually occurs.
- Rapidly creating and launching incident-specific blogs and/or websites, to include the availability of webmaster services if desired.
- Training on how to use social media effectively to both prevent and respond to crises.
- Online review management and repair.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the purpose of reputation management – control what appears when people search your name.
- Assistance with online “cyber bullies” who seek to damage your good name.
89% of consumers state that they use search engines for purchase decisions, and a whopping 94% of B2B buyers say the same. With numbers like that you can’t afford to have a negative online reputation. Whether you’re looking for guidance through a specific situation or a long-term program run by experts in the field, Bernstein Crisis Management can meet your needs.
or write to Jonathan Bernstein