We can now help you plan for, take measures to prevent, and overcome a social media crisis with minimum repercussions to your brand and online reputation, all while carefully integrating these efforts with our other services and/or the work of your existing crisis management team.
Social media crises are both unpredictable and overwhelming, though with the right mindset, monitoring, and crisis communication strategy they can be turned from negative and potentially brand-damaging situations into positive PR opportunities with multiple advantages for your brand and online reputation.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Social media marketing overview
- Social media crisis preventative strategies
- Helping your team develop the right social media and crisis mindset
- Developing a solid and targeted social media crisis plan
- On-call social media crisis management
- Custom workshops and seminars for executives and/or staff
- Scenario development and preemptive planning
- Social media monitor training
- Social media crisis team training
- Social media crisis policy development
- Post social media crisis analysis to both strengthen your crisis communication strategy and empower your brand
Social media crisis team training
We will evaluate your current staff in order to choose and set up your social media crisis team. Should your team consist of members within your existing staff, or should more experienced personnel be hired for important roles such as your social media monitoring? These are questions for which we will determine answers. We will then proceed to train your crisis team to understand their role within a social media crisis, what’s expected of them, and best practices for crisis response.
Social media crisis policy development
We will assist in developing your social media crisis policy, which should clearly address all possible scenarios of an online crisis and the role each member of your staff plays in responding to and overcoming such crises.
Post social media crisis analysis to both strengthen your social media crisis communication strategy and empower your brand
Once the crisis has been overcome, it’s important to analyze and document each aspect and event in order to improve your social media crisis strategy, internal communication methods, and empower your brand. We will analyze each point of the crisis, how it unfolded, where it unfolded, the dominant platform which clients took to voice their opinions, at which point your advocates came to your defense, and much more. Taking the time to document and analyze each event within the social media crisis will allow you to strengthen your brand against and prepare for future attacks and will aid in developing future social media marketing.
or write to Jonathan Bernstein