Reputation is any organization’s or individual’s most important asset. Bernstein Crisis Management recognizes that and can assemble a team to develop a Strategic Reputation Management Plan whose tactics are matched precisely to the plan’s objectives. Elements include:
- Establishing clear goals for Internet presence and communication.
- Search engine optimization for existing and proposed websites or blogs.
- Linking strategy.
- Pay-per-click campaigns (when appropriate).
- Creating a communications structure that can be repeated for new brands, new products and/or major new organizational developments.
- Creating a communications structure that optimizes achievement of financial goals.
- Tactics for crisis prevention and response.
- Traditional media relations.
- Methods of plan measurement.
or write to Jonathan Bernstein