“Reputation is any organization’s most valuable asset, therefore crisis management should be looked at as a critical form of asset protection. Failure of organizations to anticipate and prevent potential crises is a rampant crisis of its own.”Jonathan Bernstein
In a world where fates are decided in the Court of Public Opinion long before they ever see a Court of Law, Bernstein Crisis Management recognizes that reputation is priceless. Our team has worked for more than 30 years to protect and preserve reputations and brings proven tactics used to help thousands of clients succeed. We frequently serve both brands and individuals in a wide variety of industries, and are available for both preventative and responsive projects. Services include:
- Threat analysis and monitoring.
- Training for everyone from front-line employees to the C-suite.
- Assistance with communications structure and best practices.
- Supporting litigation.
- Supporting major announcements/organizational changes – positive or negative.
- Plan creation, enhancement or audits.
- Media relations.
- Situation-specific services are always available. If you have a crisis we have the solution.
or write to Erik Bernstein