Online search and social media have revolutionized how we look at reputation. “Word of mouth” is now immediate and knows no borders, the skeletons in your closet are on Page One of Google search, and even a single upset individual can wreak havoc on your business – unless you catch the problem early and do something about it.
The Internet provides every organization with the greatest challenges, and the greatest opportunities, since the onset of electronic communication. Jonathan and Erik Bernstein, along with a number of their on-call consultants, have extensive experience protecting your online reputation.
Internet-centered services include:
- Custom strategies to protect and enhance your online reputation.
- Creating “dark” websites that are hidden from public view but ready to be launched when/if a crisis actually occurs.
- Rapidly creating and launching incident-specific blogs and/or websites, to include the availability of webmaster services if desired.
- Training on how to use social media effectively to both prevent and respond to crises.
- Online review management and repair.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the purpose of reputation management – control what appears when people search your name.
- Assistance with online “cyber bullies” who seek to damage your good name.
89% of consumers state that they use search engines for purchase decisions, and a whopping 94% of B2B buyers say the same. With numbers like that you can’t afford to have a negative online reputation. Whether you’re looking for guidance through a specific situation or a long-term program run by experts in the field, Bernstein Crisis Management can meet your needs.
or write to Jonathan Bernstein