What is Crisis Management Training?
Crisis management training can mean a lot of different things. Our range of services prepare brands and give them the tools to handle reputation-harming crises skillfully and strategically.
Crisis Management Training Services
- Crisis Team Training – You’ve created crisis plans but your people need the skills to use them. From training for specific roles to full-team exercises we can ensure your plans are workable, and that your team has the skills to use them under pressure.
- Crisis Management Best Practices Training Session – Our training sessions range from full-day interactive workshops, delivered in-person, to luncheon presentations via Skype. Some of the practices discussed in depth are epitomized in Jonathan Bernstein’s recent article, “30 Lessons from 30 Years of Crisis Management.” All are specific to the industry of the client involved.
- Social Media Crisis Management Training – From our two-hour overview to in-depth training and drills, we can prepare your team to handle social media crisis management.
- Media Training – Helps clients develop and refine key messages, to see what “really works” during realistic, and often stressful, simulated interviews. This training improves public speaking abilities under pressure and optimizes the chances of receiving balanced media coverage.
- Customized Training Sessions – Many clients choose to have custom sessions built to fit their needs. Please get in touch with one of our crisis experts to discuss available options.
or write to Jonathan Bernstein