Hard facts on why YOU should care about online reviews
- 68% of millennials trust online reviews most
- For every star a business gets in their rating, their sales revenue will increase from approximately 5-9%
- 22% of consumers will not purchase a product after reading just one negative review about it
- 59% of consumers say that review sites have the most influence on their travel booking decisions
- 84% of patients say that they use online reviews to evaluate doctors
- A whopping 30% of online reviews may be fake. In fact, New York regulators settled with 19 companies for $350,000 in total fines in a crackdown on fake reviews.
These are just a few of the incredible stats relating to reviews and review management in an infographic shared with us by the folks at WebsiteBuilder.org (you can catch the infographic down below).
If you’re not doing something about your reviews – whether handling it in-house or getting help from professional review management services like our new YourReviewGenius.com – you’re missing out on customers and clients every single day. It’s a fact.
[Give the graphic a click to enlarge, apologies for not including it full-size but this baby is huge!]